Provides general administrative, logistical and customer service support to program delivery staff. Participates in the development and delivery of effective energy efficiency solutions in Efficiency Vermont markets while contributing to a mission-driven, creative, enjoyable and stimulating work environment.
• Works directly with Energy Consultants and Program Managers to gather information and perform administrative tasks, including update and enter data, and track projects from set-up through closeout utilizing a specialized database.
• Provides and models exemplary customer service to both external and internal customers.
• Performs and maintains quality assurance of project data.
• Serves as point person for assistance with the specialized database, as needed.
• Establishes and maintains common area filing systems, both paper and electronic.
• Maintains calendars and/or schedules for events, meetings, projects, and staff, as needed.
• Provides general assistance, including; answering phones, filing, copying and coordinating special mailings.
• Supports special projects, such as, aiding in the preparation of presentation materials.
• Strong personal commitment to the mission, vision, goals and values of VEIC.
• High school degree or a combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills are acquired.
• One year experience of administrative tasks in an office environment preferred.
• Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet and database software including Windows and Microsoft Office applications experience.
• Demonstrated experience in providing excellent customer service.
• Demonstrated ability to be organized, detail-oriented, accurate, and able to handle multiple tasks and competing priorities in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, and as part of a team.
Internal - Work is normally performed in climate-controlled office environment, where exposure to conditions of extreme heat/cold, poor ventilation, fumes and gases is very limited. Noise level is moderate and includes sounds of normal office equipment (computers, telephones, etc.). No known environmental hazards are encountered in normal performance of job duties.
External - No travel is required.
Company will provide adaptive devices as needed.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION STATEMENT:
We are committed to building a work community that is inclusive and represents a vibrant diversity of background, experience, perspective, and thought. Climate change impacts all of us; however, we are impacted differently based on our identities and experiences. We all deserve a place at the table to make decisions about our collective future – we hope you’ll consider joining us as we work towards our vision for a healthy planet, thriving people, and energy justice.
Candidates across all markers of identity (age, race, gender, ability, communication style, etc.) are highly encouraged to apply.